If you have any questions regarding warranty service, please refer to the local dealer you purchased the product from.
You can also contact us directly by sending your request in advance to the following email address: email@example.com
- Under warranty is understood free repair / replacement of the product when it is out of order if that occurred through the fault of MarsMD.
- WARRANTY PERIOD for MarsMD coils is 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
- WARRANTY PERIOD for MarsMD POINTER is 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is valid only if the warranty card is filled properly with the model, serial number of the product, date of purchase and the seal of the seller indicated.
- Repair / replacement of the product is produced exclusively by MarsMD.
MarsMD reserves the right to withdraw the product from the guarantee in the event of :
- lack of the warranty card;
- corrections in the warranty card;
- inconsistencies of serial numbers of the product with the numbers listed in the warranty card;
- presence of mechanical damage on the body of the product in the form of chips, cracks, impact marks;
- presence of chemical, thermal damage;
- lack of the serial number on the product;
- dismantling or repairing the product by non-MarsMD employees.
Warranty claim procedure:
Please send your request in advance to the mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem that you are experiencing (what works incorrectly or doesn’t work at all). You will receive an answer with a warranty service address to ship your MarsMD-branded product to.
Please print and fill out the warranty claim form. This form must be included in the package with the MarsMD produformct sent for warranty service. This step is necessary for those cases where a postal item with sender details written is damaged during transportation or warranty service employees want to clarify some issues related to your warranty claim.
Please note that you ship your MarsMD-branded product for warranty service at your expense and MarsMD will ship the product back to you, at MarsMD’s expense.
If you send your MarsMD product for service without a warranty card or after a warranty period has expired, repairs will be carried out on a paid basis. You will be advised of the cost of work via e-mail. Repair work will not be commenced until we receive your approval for maintenance service to be provided on a fee-paying basis.
PLEASE NOTE: When completing the postal form for shipping your MarsMD product for warranty service internationally, please specify the item value of no more than US $100 or €100.
Warranty Claim Form – download